Monday, April 7, 2014

Final Product Visualized

I imagined my tiger piece going in the gallery. What made this vision so strong was I saw the tiger in a new way. It was climbing down the jungle surrounded by bamboo trees.  This made me think should I be doing this as my final project. The drawing was big and done by colored pencils with the surroundings painted using watercolors. I need to plan immediately because with 14 hours left, I need to have a clear idea of my final piece. I think that I will continue to visualize my piece so I can get all the components down.

The reality of my work in the gallery

  • Design my final product
  • I want to put a glossy film over it to make it shine 
  • I don't know if I want a frame on it
  • Should I draw the tiger?
  • What message do I want to send?

No comments:

Post a Comment