Friday, February 21, 2014

Critique

Today Sammy, Emma, and I met to discuss out work and offer helpful suggestions to one another. After going over my plan before the show, Emma and Sammy saw that I tried to experiment with many materials and subjects. I explained that I wanted to make the background of my piece stunning. Looking back at the color combinations, I immediately thought of red and gold as my primary colors. As for my project, I discovered I learned about myself while talking to Sammy and Emma. I discussed that I wanted to draw a large scale full-body portrait of a person, and add paint to enhance its beauty. They recommended that I experiment with the background and facial features so I have a good grasp before I dive into my final project. They pushed me to keep experimenting and continue to find my "niche".

No comments:

Post a Comment